The user information you may be requested to share may include:
- Your full name, address, and email.
- Bank card information.
- Information about your electronic device.
- Details on how you search out site.
- Details about products or services you may buy.
Details Needed When Opening an Account
When you create an account with Rednano Website website you will be asked to provide your full name, email address, the year you were born, and zip code and if you wish to comment on any articles a username as well.
If you subscribe to a paid subscription or product you will be required to give a physical address for bills to be sent.
If you need to contact customer service you will need to give your full name and any information about your reason for contacting customer service.
Information on Cookies and Mining of Data
We can also access some information through social media for Rednano Website. For example, when you like something on facebook for share something on twitter. When you sign up for an account with us using any form of social media it gives us consent to access your information.
Mostly your information is used as identity verification when you log into our site, personalizing ads that you see, improving our site based on comments and customer support querys, informing you about products and services, sending you messages concerning any subscriptions, allowing you to share content, and conducting market research.
Policy on Inactive Accounts
Rednano Website will save your data only as long as it is useful and relevant to the reason that you originally collected. If Your account is inactive for 12 months we will attempt to contact you and if it remains inactive and there is no response to our contact attempts we will delete it. If you do not read the newsletters we will suppress Your name from the currently relevant list after a 6 month period.
Policy on Children Access
We also do not allow children under the age of 18 to create an account with our site.
Below is a short list of some of the rights that you have:
- Right of access. You have the right to copies of the data we collect about you.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to correct any data that we hold about you that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Right to be forgotten. You can request that the information we have on you be erased.
- Right to restriction of processing. You can request that we restrict the way that your data is processed.
- Right of portability. You have the right to have the data we have on you moved to another organization.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the way process Your data.
We will not use any of your information without Your consent.